Register Early & Save
MAP-Works Pricing:Early Bird Rate: $595(Register by 4/30/14) Full Price Rate: $650
Early Bird Rate: $200(Register by 3/31/14) Full Price Rate: $250
Group registration discounts are available.
The 2014 Mastering MAP-Works & Benchmarking Conference provides an opportunity to network with colleagues and peers from across the country as we share best practices and learn more about issues and projects related to student success and retention.
Conference Theme: Inspire. Interact. Innovate.
- Inspire: How can we continue to inspire ourselves, our colleagues and our students in cultivating environments that support student success and retention?
- Interact: How have we/can we improve faculty/staff interactions with students that promote persistence to graduation?
- Innovate: What new ideas and strategies can we learn from higher education research and from one another?
The goals of this conference are to:
- Plan for strategic MAP-Works implementation
- Learn from the best practices of other campuses
- Network with other MAP-Works users / campuses
- Understand the leadership role in a successful launch of the MAP-Works platform
- Explore assessment and benchmarking strategies to improve and elevate Student Affairs programs and initiatives
- Interact with and learn from EBI MAP-Works staff